Board lanes in the Timeline
Board lanes are a great tool to:
- Divide initiatives according to the various teams working on a product
- Visualize multiple projects for a single responsible project manager
- Coordinate projects with cross-functional teams
- Get an overview of the company’s project portfolio
- Communicate various initiatives to stakeholders
To start using board lanes, click the menu in the top left corner of the Timeline and choose Boards. Then, you can choose what board to show from the list. To add additional boards, click on and add boards in the Boards section.