Synchronization with Google Calendar lets you combine your work and personal tasks in one place and get an overview of your whole schedule, so you can focus on the right things at the right time.
How to display Planyway cards in Google Calendar
When you synchronize a Trello board with Google Calendar, all the cards on your Trello board with due dates will be shown in your Google Calendar.
- Open Integrations in the sidebar. And then click on a toggle to Display Planyway cards in Google calendar and sync future changes.
- When prompted, sign in to your Google account.
- Choose the sync options you prefer:
- Sync all cards or assigned to you only
- Set event color the same as Trello labels
- Sync completed cards
- Show events as busy or free
- Then, click Sync.
- A new calendar with your board’s name will be created in your Google Calendar.
How to display Google Calendar events in Planyway
Perhaps you’d like to see your Google calendar in Planyway for easier planning? After establishing the connection with your Google Calendar, you’ll be able to see your Google events in Planyway.
Open Integrations in the sidebar. And then click on the toggle to Display Google Calendar events in Planyway and sync future changes.
The list of your Google Calendars will appear in the Planyway calendar sidebar. You can choose which of them you want to see in Planyway by selecting the corresponding checkboxes. Events from Google Calendar will be displayed in Planyway with a special sign “G”:
How to add Google Calendar event from Planyway
To add a new event to Google Calendar from Planyway, click anywhere on the timeline or calendar and choose “Google event” in the opened editing dialogue. Open the drop-down box and set in what Google Calendar you want to add this event.
How to disconnect Google Calendar integration
If you’d like to stop seeing your Planyway cards in your Google calendar or the other way around, open Integrations back again and switch the corresponding toggle(s) off.
Add your Outlook calendar to Planyway