This article tells you how to add any calendar to Planyway using the iCal link for 1-way sync and how to export your Planyway board with scheduled Trello cards to an external calendar. Kindly note that it suggests the view-only integration.
Export Planyway Calendar using iCal URL
- Click Integrations in the sidebar, copy the iCal URL of the currently opened board.
- Open your external calendar.
- Subscribe to the Planyway calendar using the copied URL according to the calendar instructions. You can find Outlook, Google, and Apple instructions for your reference.
Connect any external calendar to Planyway by URL
- Open your external calendar. It can be Outlook, Apple, Google or any other.
- Copy the calendar URL according to these instructions (Outlook, Google, Apple). Kindly note that for Outlook, you need to copy the ICS link, and for the Google Calendar - the secret iCal.
- In Planyway, find the Calendars section and click + Connect your calendar.
- Paste the copied iCal URL.
You can change the color of the imported calendars by clicking the icon next to the corresponding calendar.
Connected calendars will be shown across all of your boards.
Disable iCal integration
Click the X button next to the calendar you’d like to remove. When you’re asked for the confirmation, proceed with Yes to remove the calendar.