Here’s how you can set up Planyway in Microsoft Teams.
You can either open Planyway as a Power-Up in Trello for Microsoft Teams or you can embed the Planyway website to a new tab.
To embed Planyway to your Microsoft Teams:
- Navigate to the list of tabs at the top of a channel, chat or personal app and click on the + sign.
- Find the Website button and click on it.
- Add a name for the new tab and add Planyway URL https://planyway.com/app.
- Authorize with the Trello token. To get your token, click on the link Get your Trello token here.
- A new page will open in your default browser, scroll down and click Allow.
After you complete the authorization, the page will refresh and you should see a generated token, copy it.
Come back to Microsoft Teams and paste the token in the Planyway tab.
Learn how to start using Planyway for team, project, and task management.