Last update: February 20, 2018
- A valid credit card is required for Planyway non-free users. Free users are not required to provide a credit card number or use any payment service.
- If you cancel after your subscription renewal date, you will not receive a refund for any amounts that have been charged. Your cancellation will be effective at the end of your then-current subscription period, subject to applicable law, and you may use the Services until your cancellation is effective (unless your access is suspended or terminated as set forth below).
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of the Service. Rubius Group does not accept any liability for such loss.
Because of situations beyond the control of Rubius Group, Rubius Group, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your Planyway account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Planyway Service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation of your account and cancellation of any existing subscription. Rubius Group reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. Following a termination pursuant to the foregoing sentence, Rubius Group shall refund the pro rata portion of any Prices relating to the remaining term, as applicable.
- Rubius Group reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change. Changes will be displayed on the Planyway website (planyway.com) or the Service itself
- Rubius Group shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Rubius Group reserves the right to revise its Prices, including by increasing or adding new Prices, at any time on ten (10) days’ notice. Such notice may be sent to you by email to your most recently provided email address or posted on the Site or by any other manner chosen by Rubius Group in its commercially reasonable discretion. You will be deemed to have received any such notice that is posted on the Site on the day it was posted. Your use of the Services after the ten (10) day notice period constitutes your acceptance of the new or revised Prices.
- You are strictly prohibited from, and agree that you will not, adapt, edit, change, modify, transform, publish, republish, distribute, or redistribute Planyway or any elements, portions, or parts thereof, including without limitation, to any elements, portions, or parts of Planyway software (in any form or media) without Rubius Group prior written consent. You agree not to use any automated data collection methods, data mining, robots, scraping or any data gathering methods of any kind on Planyway different Services.
- If Rubius Group discovers that you have used its copyrighted or other protected intellectual property in contravention of the terms described above, Rubius Group may bring legal proceedings against you, seeking monetary damages and an injunction against you. You could also be ordered to pay legal fees and costs.
Rubius Group may, from time to time, need to interrupt Planyway Site or the Service itself for maintenance and other operational reasons, as determined in its sole discretion, and you shall not receive any compensation or refund for such interruptions, and you hereby release and agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Rubius Group and its parent companies, affiliates, and subsidiaries and their respective officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, representatives, professional advisors, and contractors from and against any and all claims, costs (including without limitation attorneys’ fees), injuries, losses, or damages arising in connection with such interruptions.
You agree not to use Planyway to:
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, rule or regulation
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, inflammatory, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable
- attempt to modify, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human perceivable form any of the software provided by Rubius Group or used by Rubius Group in providing the Service
- attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Service or any associated system or network, breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Rubius Group employee, contractor, volunteer, official, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a lawful, legal right to make available
- make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of any party
- make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, contestal or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are expressly designated for such purpose
- nterfere or attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Service or Planyway Site or “crashing” the Service, the Rubius Group Site, or any other host or network
- access content or data not intended for you, or log onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access
- use a personal account for high volume or commercial use (e.g., revenue generation, advertising, etc.)