The following actions can be performed only by the subscription administrators. One subscription can only have one admin. To change the admin of the subscription, please contact us by email email@example.com.
How to upgrade or downgrade your subscription
- To upgrade or downgrade your subscription, you have to access your account first. Click on your avatar in the top-right corner in Planyway and choose Account settings to be redirected to the billing tab or Users to quickly get to the users tab.
Or click here to open your profile page directly.
- Click Change plan.
- Select the preferable plan and number of users. Then, click Confirm.
How to add users to your subscription
Only the users who are added to your Planyway subscription will have access to the premium features. The other members of your Trello board can still use Planyway but only its free functionality.
You’ll be proposed to select members who you’d like to be added to the subscription during the purchase.
However, you can add new members later on and here’s how.
- Navigate to the Users tab of your Planyway account.
- Click Add user.
- Enter a Trello full name, username or Planyway account ID of the user who you want to add to your subscription. Or simply choose users from the drop-down list. You can add more than one user simultaneously.
- If you need more team members in your subscription, click Upgrade user count and change the number of users in your subscription.
How to replace or remove subscription members
- To replace a subscription user click Replace. Choose a user who you want to add instead.
- To remove a user click .
How to switch from monthly to annual subscription payment period
If you want to start paying annually instead of monthly, you need to cancel your current subscription and wait until the expiration date. You will have access to the premium features included in your subscription until the end of the period you initially paid for. After the expiration date, you’ll be able to purchase a new annual subscription.
To change a payment period from annual to monthly, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to cancel a subscription
Planyway subscriptions are auto-renewable. If you don’t wish to renew your subscription, here’s how you can cancel it.
- Go to the Billing tab of your Planyway account.
- Click Cancel subscription.
After you cancel your subscription, any modifications (subscription upgrade, user count change, etc.) will become inaccessible. However, you will still have access to the premium features included in your subscription plan until the period you initially paid for.
Learn how to start using Planyway for team, project, and task management.