Your Planyway account
Learn how to set up your Planyway account. Find out how to upgrade or downgrade your subscription, add users, replace or remove subscription members.
The actions with subscription can be performed only by subscription administrators. One subscription can only have one admin, but it’s possible to transfer the ownership. See how below.
Update your name, email, and avatar
To quickly get to your account from Planyway, click on your avatar in the sidebar, then press Account.
The Personal info tab that you can access from your Planyway account allows you to modify your name, email, and avatar.
Find invoices, edit recipient’s info
You can find all the invoices in the Billing tab of your Planyway account. Scroll the page down to see the billing history. Click the to open an invoice.
The invoice will open in a new tab. Click Edit address to add an address and a VAT number, if relevant. The changes will apply to all future invoices.
Change payment method
Here’s how to proceed when you want to register another payment method, a bank card or a PayPal account.
- Open the Billing tab of your Planyway account.
- Click Change payment method.
- Register a new card or a PayPal account.
Switch from monthly to annual payments
To change the billing period, navigate to the Billing tab of your Planyway account. Then click Change plan.
Select a new payment period and click Confirm plan change.
To change a payment period from annual to monthly, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Add users to subscription
Only the users who are added to your Planyway subscription will have access to the premium features. The other members of your Trello board can still use Planyway, but only its free functionality.
You’ll be proposed to select members who you’d like to be added to the subscription during the purchase.
However, you can add new members later on, and here’s how.
- Navigate to the Users tab of your Planyway account.
- Click Add user.
- Enter a Trello full name, username or Planyway account ID of the user who you want to add to your subscription. Or simply choose users from the drop-down list. You can add more than one user simultaneously.
- If you need more team members in your subscription, click Upgrade user count and change the number of users in your subscription.
Replace or remove subscription users
The admin of the subscription can add, remove and replace users at any moment in the Users tab of their Planyway account.
- To replace a subscription user, click Replace. Choose a user who you want to add instead.
- To remove a user, click .
After you removed extra users, you can downgrade the number of users in your subscription. Click Upgrade user count to change the number of seats in the subscription.
Transfer subscription ownership
If you’d like to make another person the subscription admin, you can transfer the subscription ownership.
- Go to the Users tab of your Planyway account.
- Find the button Transfer ownership next to your account.
- Once you click the button, add Trello full name, username, email or Planyway ID of the future admin.
- You can also change the billing email, where the receipts will be sent. It can be different from the admin’s email.
- Click Transfer ownership to complete the action.
Planyway subscriptions are auto-renewable. If you don’t wish to renew your subscription, here’s how you can cancel it.
- Go to the Billing tab of your Planyway account.
- Click Cancel subscription.
After you cancel your subscription, any modifications (subscription upgrade, user count change, etc.) will become inaccessible. However, you will still have access to the premium features included in your subscription plan until the period you initially paid for.