Want to be reminded days, hours, or even minutes before a task starts? Planyway can help you with that and here’s how.
Add reminders to cards
You can add reminders to cards and milestones to be notified of an event before its start.
To add a reminder:
- Click on a card or a milestone
- Make sure that the card’s window is expanded
- Find a field called Reminder
- Choose one of the preset options or create a custom one
- Allow browser notifications from Planyway if needed
- Set a reminder minutes, hours, days or weeks before a card’s start
- You can add as many reminders as you’d like
A person who sets a reminder and all assigned card members will be notified of reminders by default. Other than that, you can receive reminders for any card you’re watching.
Become a watcher by clicking on the icon in the card menu, or stop being one by clicking this icon once again.
To stop receiving reminders, click the icon to open the notification center. In the opened window, hit the icon to open the notification center settings.
Remove the marks from the corresponding checkboxes. If you change your mind, you can always go to the notification center settings to turn the notifications back on.
To learn more about Planyway notifications, you’re welcome to check our help article about the Notification center.
Link cards to easily jump between dependent tasks and make sure everyone has full visibility of everything relevant to their work