Lots of Planyway users just love our Google Chrome extension. It’s quick, flexible, and lets you work seamlessly in your browser.
We strongly believe that the planning app has to be well integrated with the other tools you use on a daily basis. That’s why we decided to go all-in and launch the Planyway extension panel.
This article contains:
- What does it mean to you?
- How to set it up?
- What if I see the error?
What does it mean to you?
Our new extension panel lets you keep planning on any webpage in the Google Chrome browser. By clicking the extension button in your browser, the Planyway panel shows up on the right side of the page. The panel has absolutely everything you’re used to seeing on Planyway.
How to set it up?
If you’re downloading the extension for the first time:
- Open the Chrome Web Store
- Find the Planyway extension
- Click Add to Chrome
- Click the Extensions in the address bar and pin Planyway
- To use the extension panel, click the icon
What if I see the error?
If you already used our extension before the recent update, please accept new permissions by following these 3 simple steps:
- Click the Error notification
- Choose Planyway: Team Calendar for Trello
- Click Accept permissions