Synchronization with Google Calendar lets you combine your work and personal tasks in one place and get an overview of your whole schedule, so you can focus on the right things at the right time.
How it works
When you synchronize a Trello board with Google Calendar, all the cards on your Trello board with due dates will be added to your Google Calendar and vice versa.
- Click the Sync with Google toggle in the sidebar.
- When prompted, sign into your Google account.
- Choose the sync options you prefer:
- Sync all cards or assigned to you only
- Set event color the same as Trello label
- Sync completed cards
- Show events as busy or free
Then, click Sync.
- A new calendar with your board’s name will be created in your Google Calendar.
- This integration also lets you add your Google Calendars to Planyway. The list of your Google Calendars will appear in the Planyway calendar sidebar. You can choose which of them you want to see in Planyway by clicking the checkboxes near their titles.
Events from Google Calendar will be displayed in Planyway with a special sign “G”:
How to add a task to Google Calendar from Planyway
- To add a new event to Google Calendar, choose the “Google event” in the new card editor. Click the drop-down box and set in what Google Calendar you want to add this event.
- To add a new card to Google Calendar in board lanes view simply click any place in the needed calendar lane.
How to disconnect Google calendar and Planyway
- If you don’t want to see the tasks from Google Calendar in Planyway any more, click “+” near your Google account on the sidebar, then choose the needed option.
- If you don’t want to see the Planyway tasks in your Google Calendar, just turn off the synchronization by clicking the Sync with Google toggle in the sidebar.